Rene is a professional qualified Accountant with more than eight years experience in accounting, audit, insolvency, forensics and commercial business. He has extensive experience in preparing and reviewing financial statements, cash flow forecasting and management and accounting systems.
Rene has executed a number of regional office compliance reviews, prepared comprehensive senior management reports and preformed special systems and tax reviews. His investigations and analyses promoted and led to amendments in clients’ internal procedures to ensure the compliance with legislative requirements and systems improvements.
Rene has forensics and insolvency experience in Hong Kong where he has worked on cases involving family disputes, money laundering investigations, liquidation and some special projects. He was also actively involved in the cash flow management of a large multinational corporation in the Asia Pacific region following the 2007 Global Financial Crisis.
Rene has a strong education background with majors in Professional Accounting, Information Systems, Pure Mathematics and Chinese. He is also a qualified CPA and fluent in English and spoken Cantonese.
- Member of CPA Australia (CPA)
- Member of Forensic Forum Group of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Member of Restructuring and Insolvency Faculty of the HKICPA
- Master of Business from Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology & Bachelor of Arts from University of Queensland
t: +852 2899 2486